One of the largest outdoor markets
Hitchin Market is one of the largest outdoor markets in the region set by the river at the heart of our beautiful town. Featuring over a 150 covered stalls we are open every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
There are specialist market days throughout the year, including a weekly Antiques Markets every Friday and Craft & Farmers once a month.
Trading at Hitchin Market
Hitchin Market is an outdoor market featuring over 100 covered stalls, some shuttered units, all on hardstanding with lighting and electricity points, as well as a number of open pitches within the main market and on The Riverside.
- Licenced pitches are available.
- We accept casuals on the day and pre-booked by email email@example.com
- To trade at Hitchin Market you will require Public Liability insurance with a Limit of Indemnity of no less than £5 million
- Food vendors must be correctly and fully certified by their local authority
- We try to maintain a balanced market, always contact us first to ensure your suitability to trade with us.